Professional Services Awards 2017
CXINLAW partners with Beaton Research and NAB for the first law firm and professional services awards judged by those whose opinions matter most - Clients.
New Market Benchmark
CXINLAW announce ALPMA supported Mystery Shopping and Client Experience research in law. Participate and find out how your firm performs.
WHY CHOOSE CXINLAW?
Following key changes in the legal landscape many law firms are looking for new ways to successfully differentiate and deliver real client value. CXINLAW assists legal providers with perfecting the client experience [CX] offered in order to attract, retain and build client share in a new and demanding environment.
We help legal providers:
- Understand what clients value most
- Identify the key challenges involved in client experience development
- Execute client-centric strategies and tools to improve
- Deliver outstanding service performance and increase profitability
Insight and Strategy
Determine how your clients perceive you
- Secret Shopping assessments
- Voice of the Client programmes
- Service benchmarking and analysis
- Identification of service competencies
- Define the Client Experience Vision
Engage and Develop
Activate your people
- Design the Client Experience
- Engage all roles and functions
- Flexible service skills development
- Identify and educate Champions
- Client-friendly process upgrades
Embed the new service culture
- Client Experience monitoring
- Manage Conduct Risk
- Service performance coaching
- Operationalise improvement
- Results measurement
Client Experience Benchmark Research 2018
Call for participation!
CXINLAW is delighted to announce our continuing association with ALPMA in developing the next 2018 Client Experience in Law Benchmark Research report.
Participants who choose to take part in this exciting research project will receive objective and actionable insights into their firm from the point of view of their clients.
CXINLAW is delighted to announce our continuing association with ALPMA for the Client Experience in Law Benchmark Research 2018 report. In 2015 our ALPMA supported research highlighted the importance of first impressions and the likelihood of client enquiries converting to profitable…Read More
CXINAW is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Beaton, the trusted researchers of the Financial Review Client Choice Awards, to support the first NAB Professional Services Awards from FirmChecker. Why you should enter The NAB Professional Services Awards will…Read More
"At a time of increasing pressure and competition, the stark reality is that too many firms are in fact their own competitors. They are effectively turning work away and into the arms of others, often without realising that they are doing so. The good news is that CXINLAW show exactly what needs to be worked on."
Stephen Mayson, Professor of Strategy
Director of Legal Services Institute at The College of Law
Level 10, 555 Lonsdale St.
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia
CXINLAW is a trading style of CXE City (Australasia) PTY LTD