CXINLAW works with law firms, chambers, corporates and other legal providers to deliver perfect client experience excellence at every touchpoint of the client journey through;
- client insight and feedback
- business process development
- service education and training
- ongoing expert advice
Our CX experts highlight cost-effective improvements that can be made through a consistent focus on client experience to ensure your firm becomes the provider of choice from the point of sale, to profitable long-term relationships and referral recommendations.
CXINLAW develop and evaluate improvements so that new service behaviours, systems and culture are operationalised and grow stronger over time with increased new business delivering higher returns to your organisation.
Meet Our Dedicated Team
The CXINLAW team bring a breadth of experience from within and outside the sector.
We have worked extensively within the sphere of customer and client service development, and have the following qualifications and memberships:
- Trainers (CTP qualified)
- Performance and Service Coaching (accredited Member of Association for Coaching)
- Psychometric profiling for sales and leadership (DISC & Firo-B qualified)
- Secret shoppers* (approved and trained)
- Business Management skills (DMS qualified)
- Market Research Society (Affiliate member)
- Social Science (BSc Hons)
- LLB Law (degree)