Receive Client Experience tips and further information on making client service your firm's advantage.
Position your firm as the legal provider and employer of choice in today's competitive market.
In today’s legal market where differentiators are difficult to find and leverage, it's never been more important to create a remarkable and profitable service culture that inspires staff, delights clients and makes your firm the provider and employer of choice.
Don't miss the opportunity to join internationally-recognised CX expert Carl White for a practical session informed by the global work of CXINLAW.
His presentation will reveal;
- The impact of consumer service on your clients’ expectations of law
- How to build a mandate among leaders and staff for achieving service goals together
- The four key building blocks to improving Client Experience in your firm
- How to use design thinking and customer journey mapping to uplift the clients’ experience
- How to embed the new service culture with motivated staff that consistently “wow” clients
Whether you have just begun your firm’s journey to client service excellence, or are seeing the results you need and want to aim higher, this session is for you.
Carl is the founding director of CXINLAW and acknowledged as a Client Experience champion and influencer in the legal sector having entered law with Ashurst in 2002.
He is a member of faculty at the Centre for Legal Innovation (College of Law) and has authored market-leading research examining the Client Experience advantage for law firms, in partnership with ALPMA and the UK College of Law.
Carl is the former Vice President of the Continuing Legal Education Association Australasia (CLEAA) and faculty member of Queensland Law Society and speaks internationally. He has a background in theatre and retail operations and expertise in learning and development, employee engagement, organisational and service design.