‘What Champions Eat for Breakfast’
Leading a Client Experience Excellence Programme at your Firm
Join us for a FREE webinar
on Thursday May 18, 2017
1:00 PM AEST.
Research shows that an engaged workforce is key to better service. Organisations that excel have 1.5 times as many engaged employees as those who don’t.
Our May webinar focuses on creating a client orientated and profitable service culture within law firms.
Join the webinar to learn:
- How Client Experience Excellence offers market advantage
- How to build the business case with sponsors and employees
- How client feedback can be used as actionable insight and learning
- How to engage, motivate and educate all roles and functions
- How to operationalise development for best results
The session will be informed by our experience supporting law firms working toward Client Experience Excellence and insight from last year’s ALPMA Summit: Blueprint for Change (Sept 2016).
CXINLAW work with legal providers to develop Client Experience Excellence through client insight, strategy and service design. We help build service performance with staff engagement, education and training. It all starts by seeing the world as your clients do.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar® | Webinars Made Easy®