Carl White | Director and Chief Experience Officer
Carl White is Founder and Chief Experience Officer of CXINLAW. He is acknowledged as a Client Experience champion and influencer in the legal sector. Carl has specialised in CX strategy, program design and delivery since the early 2000s.
Carl offers his clients creativity coupled with commerciality. He believes the ‘feel good’ elements of the client experience and employee experience are vital ingredients for a successful CX program but also understands it must deliver commercial results.
In his spare time, Carl indulges his passion for the performing arts and enjoys spending time relaxing with his family at the beach.
2012 – 2014 – Perfecting Customer Experience (UK) – Director
2007 – 2012 – Potentio (UK) – Director & Lead Customer Experience Advocate
2002 – 2008 – Ashurst (UK) – Learning & Development Consultant & Team Leader
Publications & Awards
- In 2020, Carl shared the findings from his work as a CLI Distinguished Fellow. Carl’s work focused on identifying the key components of, what it takes to implement, and how legal services can be transformed, through a successful client experience (CX) strategy. Carl discussed the toolkit he developed and referenced live case studies, interviews and research undertaken as part of his Fellowship.
- Carl also led the market-leading Australian CXINLAW research in 2015 and 2018 that examines the Client Experience Advantage for law firms, supported Australasian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA).
- Carl co-authored the highly-regarded Customer Experience in Law report in 2012 endorsed by the UK College of Law.
- He has presented on Client Experience to Australia and New Zealand law societies, Law Institute of Victoria (LIV), and ALPMA.
- He is the former Vice President of the Continuing Legal Education Association Australasia (CLEAA) and faculty member of Queensland Law Society teaching client care and Client Experience on the Practice Management Course (PMC).